The MV Decision Support Suite has been the market leader in UK Energy Trading decision support since the New Electricity Trading Arrangements (NETA), now British Electricity Trading and Transmission Arrangements (BETTA), went live in March 2001. It is a mature, proven product offering exceptional flexibility in both its functionality and implementation options.
Market VuePoint® Decision Support Suite
- Access to real time energy price data for UK Gas and Power markets.
- Real time altering and and monitoring.
- Data from BMRA, APX, N2EX, LEBA and National Grid Gas sources
Market VuePoint features as standard a set of displays and rules giving users a comprehensive view of the real-time operation of the UK Power and Gas markets.
All rules and displays are user configurable so that, for example, particular market segments or specific thresholds can be monitored.
The core product also provides a tool to enable users to create their own dashboard desktops
and portfolios to enable focused monitoring of the market within their area of interest.
Market VuePoint® Lite (MV-Lite)
The MV-Lite environment provides you with access to a limited number of real-time displays of BMRA
and UK Gas operational data free of charge:
- Live Data feeds from Elexon's BMRA and National Grid UK Gas.
- Charts and Screens clearly illustrate up to the minute market information.
- Ability to print charts and screens as PDF.
MV-Lite will give you sight of key indicators and is available on any device with browser capabilities*.
For the full service with hundreds of displays and access to the full range of data, bespoke pre-calculations, forecasts, analysis and alerting
capability you will need to upgrade to one of the paid for services. More detail can be found at
our company website
Market VuePoint® Live (MVL)
The MVL environment provides you real-time decision support and offers the following features:
- Live Data feeds from Elexon's BMRA, National Grid UK Gas, APX, N2EX and LEBA, ICE, Spectron, etc.
- Charts, tables and screens clearly illustrate up to the minute market information.
- Market data downloads directly into Excel enabling further in-depth market analysis of the current trading environment.
- A powerful rule engine to alert you to the occurrence of certain market conditions or trends i.e, trading opportunities or threats.
- Several screens that help predict future trends.
Market VuePoint® History (MVH)
The MVH environment holds historical market data and offers the following features:
- Data feeds from Elexon's BMRA and Settlement data (SO142), National Grid UK Gas, APX, N2EX and LEBA.
- All the screens and reports of the real-time system are available.
- Enhanced Displays that allow the user to select the period and range of dates to be displayed.
- An open database scheme allowing the use of third party reporting tools to suit your needs.
- Analytical displays and reports drawing on the historicial data and trends. These enable you to evaluate past trends in the market and enable forecasting.
- Data going back as far as 2001. This enables post event analysis of market conditions across longer time intervals.
About Market VuePoint®
Market VuePoint® Decision Support Suite (MV) provides the users with essential market data within a single tool. The core product offers facilities for storage, real-time analysis and monitoring of UK Power and Gas market data using the BMRA High Grade Link and data feeds such as National Grid's UK Gas, APX, N2EX, LEBA, ICE, Spectron, etc.
News and Updates
MV 5v0 (Lite)
Version 5.0 brings lots of enhancements over version 4.2 including enhanced rule capabilty and enhanced alert reporting. We have also added better search capability, including a quick search and new graphical representations of the data.